Collaboration is vital to RFC's mission.
We work with diverse partners to build up the now and future of consecrated life.
We welcome new possibilities for collaboration.
Collaborating Groups and Organizations
- The Brothers Think Tank
- The Catholic Health Association (CHA)
- Catholic Theological Union (CTU) and its Formation Council
- The Center for Applied Research in the Apostolate (CARA)
- The Center for the Study of Consecrated Life (CSCL)
- Communicators for Women Religious (CWR)
- The Conference of Major Superiors of Men (CMSM) and its Formation Committee
- The Council of Major Superiors of Women Religious (CMSWR)
- The GHR Foundation
- Giving Voice (GV)
- The Hilton Foundation
- The Institute of Religious Formation (IRF)
- The J. S. Paluch Company
- The Leadership Conference of Women Religious (LCWR) and its Leadership Pathways Program
- The Leadership Collaborative
- The Mexican American Catholic College (MACC)
- The National Association of Vocation/Formation Directors (NAVFD; Canada)
- The National Conference of Vicars for Religious (NCVR)
- The National Religious Retirement Office (NRRO)
- The National Religious Vocation Conference (NRVC)
- The North American Conference of Associates and Religious (NACAR)
- The Religious Brothers Conference (RBC)
- The Resource Center for Religious Institutes (RCRI)
- The USCCB: Office of Clergy, Consecrated Life, and Vocations
If your group/organization is interested in partnering with the Conference, please email Ryan Hoffmann, Co-Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.