Please note that the views or opinions expressed in the resources available on this portal do not necessarily reflect those of the Religious Formation Conference, its members, or collaborators. The breadth and depth of these resources represent a variety of insights, opinions, and approaches to consecrated life, religious formation, and related topics.
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use.
The term ‘Religious Formation Conference (RFC)’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 1525 E. 53rd St, Suite 716, Chicago, IL 60615. We are a non-profit organization registered in the State of Illinois, USA . The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of the portal.
- The content of the pages of this site is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this site for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials from this site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any resources or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or shared with us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense. Examples of unauthorized use include copyright violations and appropriating materials to make false, misleading, or defamatory claims or threats to individuals or organizations.
- This site includes links to other websites/content. These links are provided solely for your convenience to provide further information. They do not constitute an endorsement by the RFC or our members of the website(s) or any information therein. We are not responsible for the content of the linked website(s).
Ownership & Copyright
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
- Use: Resources can be used for noncommercial purposes only (e.g., education and formation, research, etc.)
- Sharing: material can be redistributed in any medium and format
- Adapting: material can be remixed, adapted, and built upon
- Attribution: appropriate credit must be given and changes to original content indicated