The ForMission 2.0 program will take up the topic "Religious Life in a Digital Age" when it meets online March 3rd and 4th.
Some of the topics Sister Rose Pacatte, F.S.P., M.Ed., D.Min. will explore with participants include:
- The Digital Age: what is it and what does it mean for religious life?
- Did You Know?
- The implications of various video clips
- What is the impact and influence of the digital age on religious life?
- How we can respond: Media Mindfulness as a way to live, breathe, move and have our being in the 21st century
- How do we deal with the emerging realities of digital technology, e.g.cell phones
- Planning: A case study
- An opportunity for communities to share their digital life best practice protocols for new members will be provided
For more information about the program and to register, click here.